Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there any review length limitations?
- Should I mention my participation in the Pacific Poker In Review campaign in my blog/review?
- What should I write about?
- Can I read some examples?
- What style should I write my review in?
- I submitted my review but did not get any email back. What should I do?
- I moved my review to a new page. How can I update you with the new place?
- Can I submit more than one review?
- Will my review be participating in future raffles as well?
- How can I contact you?
- How do I win?
- What languages can I write my review in?
- How will I know if I won?
- How much time before the raffle do I need to submit my review?
- Why do I need to add the verification code? Does it matter if I use the image or the text?
- What is the "Tell a friend" option?
- I've sent an invitation to more than one friend, does it improve my odds of winning the special raffle?
- I wrote more than one review can I use the same email for all of them?
A: We require that all reviews are at least 2 paragraphs.
A: We recommend you mention it in some fashion in your review post.
A: We are interested in hearing about your Pacific Poker experience. You can choose to write about these topics:
- Pacific Poker: games, special features, multi-table, bonuses and promotions, tournaments, no-download version.
- Pacific Poker School: articles, beginner lessons, advanced lessons.
- Your personal Pacific Poker experience: exceptional games you had, tips you can share, special stories, events you participated.
A: Review examples:
A: Write in a way that makes sense for your unique niche and audience. Write the review in your own words. Content that has already been published on another website will not be accepted. Do not copy text from other sources.
A: Send your submission details using our contact us page.
A: Send a request using our contact us page.
A: Yes, you can, as long as you submit one review per website/blog. It is recommended that you write more than one review in order to better your chances of winning the raffle. All reviews must be original and appear on a different site than the one you have already submitted.
A: Your review will participate in every raffle until the end of this campaign.
A: Please refer to our contact us page.
A. All you have to do is write your review about a Pacific Poker experience you've had or about any of our products, post it on your website or blog and let us know about it.
A. Reviews may be written in English, Spanish, French or German.
A. We will contact you by email. Make sure you submit your own email. Winners' blogs/websites will be published at our website 48 hours after the raffle.
A. In order to participate in the raffle you must get a confirmation email that confirms that your review had been successfully submitted at least 4 hours before the raffle. It might take up to 48 hours to receive a confirmation email and therefore it is recommended that you submit your review as soon as possible before the raffle's date.
A. You must add the verification code so that we can identify your review and allow it to participate in the raffle. You can use either the text or the image. See how the code appears in Examples.
A. You can let your friends know about this promotion and give them a chance to enter the raffles by sending them a message. Simply click on "Tell a friend" and follow the simple instructions.
Q. I've sent an invitation to more than one friend, does it improve my odds of winning the special raffle?
A. Yes, every friend you invite and who successfully submits a review, will grant you another entry to the special raffle.
A. Yes, as long as each of your reviews is published on a different website or blog, you can submit them using the same email.
Note that in order to participate you only have to submit your review once. Your submitted review will be counted in future raffles as well!